If you are interested in joining the Vital Care team, please send your resume to email@example.com or click the Apply Online link.
*Click on job title to see entire position description
The Infusion Nurse Specialist is responsible for initiatives related to the training and
ongoing support of Vital Care franchise infusion nurses. The goal of the Infusion Nurse
Specialist is to maximize the potential of our franchises’ infusion nurses through
education, training, development of resources, teaching of Continuing Education (CE)
programs, and responding to clinical and operational questions. The Infusion Nurse
Specialist is also to serve as a content expert for Vital Care’s policies and procedures
related to nursing services.
- Baccalaureate degree from an accredited School of Nursing required; MSN preferred.
- Licensed RN in good standing required.
- Specialty Nursing Certification preferred (i.e. CRNI).
- Experience in developing and presenting nursing CE programs or other adult learning courses using principles of adult education required.
- Experience in quality assurance and performance improvement tasks preferred.
- Minimum of 5 years of infusion therapy experience required.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication, and organizational skills required.
- Proven ability to work in a team environment required.
- Ability to use computer equipment and learn new software applications required.
- Willingness and ability to travel required.