Our Commitment to Quality Patient Care
What does "quality" mean to you as a patient?
- It means a friendly face delivering your equipment and medications.
- It means on time service.
- It means being able to reach us 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, any time you have a question or concern.
- It means knowing that our pharmacists, nurses, and technicians are trained in the specialty of infusion therapy.
- It means your medications are compounded in state of the art clean rooms that comply with all federal and state regulations for compounding.
- Our pharmacies are dedicated to being your community's local provider of high technology home health services.
- Our pharmacies are required to be accredited for clinical services by a nationally recognized accreditation body.
Advanced treatments provided by a caring community company.
That's what "quality" means to us.